Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sembawang Saturday!

Went to Sembawang Park with my dearie on Sat just to laze around and slack. She bought lunch (McDonalds) and her fave sour cream chips. I brought the drinks......hehe.

While we were gorging down our lunch, down came a bird and i tried to take a picture of it. Needless to say, all of it turned out bad. Then i saw a 'colourful' lizard. I stalked it like a prey trying to get the perfect picture. Almost 20 shots i took and only 1 turned out ok. I really dunno how the pros do it man. One of them as most of u know is Jedi Master Thomas. The grandmaster in my eyes! Well, he might be modest and all but to me, he's the guy who got me started in photography and thought me all the basic stuff.

The trees were losing its leaves and i thought it brought a ghostly look to the place.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures look very nice. Thanks dear, for making my face look flawless (when its not). Heheh... I love tat picture very much.I'm gonna save it in my pictures. (",)

3:19 PM  
Blogger Mosh the Toemato said...

Eh i will smack u one day.
hahaha
anyways, you could hv tried to flash that son of a gun.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home