Thursday, March 23, 2006

Lost my touch........Maybe never had it in the first place

My photography skill is getting from bad to worse..........Too many pictures turning out blurry, slanted,etc,etc. To sum it all, I am pathetic! My decision-making is hopeless in low light condition and coupled wif my laziness in using a tripod, DAMN LOUSY PHOTOGRAPGHS!

Asked my gf to be my model for awhile recently, after school ended for her of course. Thank you so much for being patient with me. Hehehe.......And i am so sorry i took lousy pictures of you. I know you want a Yeni pictures portfolio, but u have to give me time to come up wif different compositions and setting. Have a nice day and i leave you with this,

The best things in life are free,
but sometimes we have to pay dearly for such 'free' things.
Therefore stay true to those who care for you,
Coz they are the ones that make your life worthwhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home