Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I got to be an actor for a day!!!!

Unwillingly, this poor soul got dragged into this acting "job". Actually, it was quite fun lah. It got me thinking about the time i did theater during my JC years. That was much more stressful coz there was only one take and no chance for a mistake. Unlike the past 2 days where I screwed up lots of times! And i only had like 3 lines to remember!

On Monday, we had a shoot at 4 locations. At East Coast Mc'donalds, Esplanade, National Library, and Suntec City ERP Gantry(of all places).

Jiawei and Shirdeen had the luxury of filming at East Coast.

Me on the other hand got to shoot near Esplanade!! More like at the merlion! Actually damn paiseh coz so many tourist there........felt like a TV star. Hahaha!


Only had enough time to take a couple of snap shots. No time to compose shots and think of different angles.

Hey! I haven't seen the new National Library till that day. So modern man.......... Me and Jiawei also changed our shirts in the middle of the freaking road. Basket.......

Lastly, we headed to Suntec where we shot the ERP Gantry scene.

On Tuesday, we had another shoot but there was dialog this time round. There was a cute babe around so i fluffed most of my 3 lines! Hahaha!

I was made super mediocre when acting beside a superstar like 'Li Nanxing'........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home