Sunday, February 26, 2006

Trapped


I feel trapped. I do not know what to do. I want a job that doesn't want me I think. Personally, I hate all this thing abt " We regret that only selected candidate will be notified." Fuck all these people who think that we should be waiting for months in anxiety doing nothing but wait for a call or a letter telling us we have a job. (Basically, that would be every single company in Singapore......) This totally has to change man. Take some time and effort to inform those not selected that they did not get the job. At least they can move on.

My uncle has recommended me a job at his company which was not bad. Great pay, great perks, lots of overtime, tough job(which i prefer rather than a desk job). However, one part kinda puts me off. That most of the time i have to work alone and sometimes that mean working at stations besides cemetries.

Midnight shift + cemetry + alone + big building = One scared wannabe scuba diver.

I guess i'll just send out as many applications as i can. Who knows........I might be lucky enough to get a rejection letter or two.

Anyway, will be posting pictures and entry on Asian Aerospace after my exams on Tuesday. Till then, have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home