Thursday, February 02, 2006

So what did you do this holiday? (Part III)

We had a BBQ on Sunday at Changi Beach. It was not so much the food that interest me but it's the fishing!

Only three of us this time had the "mood" to fish. My uncle, my cousin and me! We went to the 'rocks' to see if we could get some big ones. This time we went to the other side of the rocks edge where there's not so many people.

At the beginning, i didn't catch anything while my 2 fishing kaki's kept catching fishes. Most of the time the fishes would eat my bait and run back into the rocks before I pull them out. I got damn pissed after having to keep fixing new hooks like 5 times. Then my uncle told me, "I give u good spot. U just fish here. Sure get fish!". I was like, yah rite! It was just a small hole between the rocks near the water's edge. After about 1 min, I pulled out a catfish!! WOOHOO!! After that......I kept bringing it in........We caught like 4 fishes from that hole. Hahaha! But the last and biggest catch was mine! It was at the same hole. The fish kept playing around with me for more than 15 mins. Bite my bait little by little! KNN! After awhile, it ate the whole hook! HAHAHA!!! Granddaddy of Catfish OWNED by Azhar!!

Didn't get any pics of the fishes coz I didn't want to get my camera dirty with prawn goo and get rusty from seawater. Hahaha! U guys just have to imagine! Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home