Monday, January 30, 2006

So what did u do this holiday? (Part I)

If I am not wrong, this will be the last holiday in a long long time. So what did you do this holiday? Well, I spent my Sat morning testing out the full capabilities of my new camera. Ok......maybe not full.......half-full?

Sent my dad at six and went to fetch my gf afterwards. She insisted on following even though its so early and for that I am truly grateful. It is so much more fun when you have someone with you, be it in photography or fishing or whatever it is. We reached Kranji at about 7am. We found a spot facing the reservoir not knowing where the sun was appearing from and not knowing whether the sun was coming out or not.

First thing i noticed was there were a couple of big fishes playing by the banks. If only i had a fishing rod then. We set up our camera and waited. At first i thought the day was just going to get bright without us seeing the sun but then......

My darling dearest looking all sleepy...

Pictures of the sun.....

More pictures of the sun......

To be honest, I have never seen a sunrise like this before. I have always taken things for granted in life. Just like the sun, I always expect the sun to rise in the morning that for a large part of my life it was completely ignored. Unless if I 'm complaining how hot it is when I'm playing soccer with my friends.



And a warning for those of you who fish at the reservoirs and use live baits!!! (U know who u are!! Hahaha!!) At least you know that you'll be fined or prosecuted. Not fined AND prosecuted.

This picture turned out nicer that I expected it to be............I think.

These guys on a boat are so dumb. There were guys fishing by the bank and they rode their boat into their fishing line. Dumb asses.

There were so many more things which I did this weekend but I'm too tired to talk about it now, so another time maybe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mosh the Toemato said...

hahah see how photography helps you "see" things? hehe nice one with the flash.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home