Friday, March 17, 2006

I can't sleep........

I am too damn excited.......nooooo.......i am too damn scared......nooooo....... I am too damn excited and scared at the same time. I don't know if this is the last entry i will be writing here or not coz i guess only god knows what he has planned for me.

It's been a long time since I've done anything that involves risking my life. If i get through this weekend alive, i guess my next adventure will be parachuting!

Anyway, I can't sleep so i guess I'll be talking here non-stop. I also realised that i have run out of nice new pictures to post on my blog. I seriously need to go out more and shoot more stuff. Or easier still, I need to get a life........Hahaha!

To my darling dearest, I know you've heard this from me before but i shall say it again to you in case i never get the chance to again.

Did you ever love someone,
And know he didn't care.
Did you ever feel like crying,
And know you'll get nowhere.
Did you ever whisper
God, I love him
And wouldn't let him know
If you ever fall in love my friend
You'll find it doesn't pay
Although it causes heartache
It happens everyday.

You'll wonder where he is at night
And if he's thinking of you
One moment you'll be happy
The next you will be blue
Love is fine but it hurts too much
The price you pay is high
So I say when you fall in love
You'll be hurt before you're through
Believe me, my friend, I ought to know
Because I fell in you with you.

To my darling dearest, Norliyeni.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home